Thursday 9 March 2017

Coursework Construction : Final cut changes

After my audience feedback I decided to make a few more alterations to my video. It was clear that some of the issue with my video was the fact some people didn't understand the storyline, so to try counter act this I made a short piece of narration that will hopefully make the plot more obvious and easy to understand. I have also made some changes to the titles to make them fit in more with the feel of the opening, they are more sophisticated and there is also a more complex ident to add to the level of professionalism in the opening.
Here is the script for the narration I have added:


Most people think of technology as just that. Technology. A man made creation, which supports us through our daily lives, a pre written software, programmed to carry out instructions ordered by us. Most people do not think any further then that, it simply is just a group of mindless machines, a collection of cells carefully constructed for our benefit. My name is Alex Heath, and well I, I found out different.

No comments:

Post a Comment